is manufactured in a refined sandwich construction and is the first compression stocking in the world to be awarded the TACTEL climate effect label.
- · Especially designed for the elderly (easy to apply)
- · Available in compression class I (18-21mmHg)
- · Compression class II (23-32mmHg) by special order – please email or phone The Mobility Store.
- · Size: Small, Medium, Large & X-large. SEE OUR MEASURING GUIDE BELOW.
- · Thigh length: wide comfortable band that stays in place
- · Single leg: to waist with belt, open toe only (Cc II only)
- · Choice of 3 colours – Mexico, Morokko and Black
· 71% TACTEL Polyamide and 29% Lycra Elastane
· TACTEL climate effect wicks away moisture, so ensuring excellent comfort in wear.
· Easy to apply, due to the flat stretch/strain curve of the knitted fabric. Will fit up to 90-95% of the general public.
· Material and visual elegance ensure optimum comfort in wear.
- Stock: In Stock