The Mobility Store is delighted to be a preferred supplier and service partner to Allianz Global Assistance, for the provision of product and services for the Department of Veterans Affairs RAP (MFS) Program for Melbourne and Victoria country regions.
The Mobility Store takes great pride in the processing and delivery of DVA Orders. Wherever possible our team personally delivers and fits or adjusts the items you prescribe.
You are welcome to contact The Mobility Store to discuss any special needs of your patients in regard to product, delivery or fitment.
How do I get Allianz and The Mobility Store to process my DVA orders?
Simply go to Allianz’s dedicated RAP Program http://www.mobilityservices.com.au where you can register and place orders for your favourite products. Please click here to complete the online registration form. Once you receive your login details, you can start placing orders online straight away.
Alternatively, RAP orders can be faxed direct to The Mobility Store (03) 9830 2546 or Allianz 1800 653 556.
What can I Order? - Click HERE to view a broad cross-section of DVA ITEMS available through The Mobility Store.
(1) there are thousands of items on DVA that we have access to. Please contact us about other specific products you require.
(2) The DVA Schedule Number and catalogue code are in brackets after the product code.
(3) Select "All Categories" to search or narrow down your search by selecting and searching a specific category from the dropdown menu.
(4) some items shown on our website may not be the the items that we supply under the DVA schedule. These are designated with TBA in the product code so contact us for the correct code.
(5) view the entire 4500 DVA approved Mobility and Functional Support products HERE Or view a PDF copy of the catalogue now
How do I Order?–you may choose to
(1) download the Direct Order Form HERE, fill in the details and fax or email to The Mobility Store (Fax 03 9830 2546)
(2) use the free iPad app - the "MFS - Mobility and Functional Support Service" app can be used to conduct your DVA RAP assessments, manage clinical records, create diagrams for home modifications, and prescribe MFS equipment.
Visit the iTunes App Store to download the app. You can find it by searching 'MFS'.
To get started read the user guide here.
I need more information – you are more than welcome to call Allianz’s Mobility and Rehabilitation team direct on 1800 611 842 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.