• Keeps you active when lower limb conditions, injuries, surgery or accidents prevent weight bearing. It is the perfect alternative to the utilisation of crutches.
• Provides alternative mobility when traditional crutches just don't allow you essential mobility to continue your daily schedule at home or work.
• Provides increased stability and comfort whilst also decreasing the amount of energy required to move about and perform your activities of daily living.
• The Kneewalker folds for easy storage and transport.
• Adjustable handle height and knee rest height.
• The Kneewalker is designed for anyone that has "below knee" pathology. It is typically utilised by individuals who have experienced sprained ankles, foot fractures, ruptured Achilles tendons, bunions, gout, lower limb amputations & lower extremity ulcers (often resulting from diabetes).
For more information on how to hire and our hire processes please click here
- Stock: In Stock