The Smart Seating Revolution Chair is a unique seating aid providing a simple solution to assist carers to seat aged care residents at a dining table.
A patented swivel-slide mechanism enables the chair to be positioned clear of the table for easy access. The seat rotates to face the table, then carries the user closer to the table edge. The chair legs remain fixed and stable at all times.
When the user wishes to exit the chair, a lever on the side of the seat is lifted and the seat glides back from the table. The seat then rotates away from the table, allowing easy exit from the chair.
• No more shoving residents and patients up to the edge of a table
• Patients and residents can seat themselves without assistance
• Greater independence for users
• The chair is safe - no wheels, supporting up to 120 kg
• Reduces compensation claims from staff
Please see it in action
- Stock: In Stock