Alternating Pressure Mattress System.
Designed to prevent and manage pressure injuries for very high risk patients, who may not have sufficient sensation or movement.
Offers excellent comfort and therapeutic benefit.
- 1 in 3 cell alternating pressure cycle lowers overall support pressure and feeling of movement of the mattress.
- Cell-in-cell design enhances safety.
- Independent heel zone to accommodate pressure requirements in this vulnerable area.
- Static head cells for head stability and reduce disturbance.
- Internal side bolsters for patient safety and stability.
- Waterproof top cover, with multi-stretch fabric to minimize friction.
- Digital control unit with eight pressure settings.
For more information on how to hire and our hire processes please click here
- Stock: In Stock