1. The hire period for any item will commence on the day that the item is either collected from The Mobility Store OR when the item is delivered to the customer’s nominated address.
2. The hire period for any item will cease on the day that the item is either returned to The Mobility Store OR when the item is collected from the customer’s nominated address.
3. There is a delivery fee for the delivery of an item to a customer’s nominated address and a collection fee for the collection of an item from a customer’s nominated address, based on the distance travelled.
4. The minimum hire period for an item (excluding Beds, Lift-Chairs & Scooters) will be charged as 1 week, even if the item is returned within the first week. Both the “commence day” and the “cease day” are considered chargeable hire days. Hire charges accrue on a weekly basis and are payable in advance.
5. All hire charges, including any delivery or collection fees, are payable via a credit card to facilitate the ongoing charging of hire fees in advance. If a customer does not have a valid credit card then The Mobility Store may provide an alternate arrangement whereby the item is paid for in full, at the suggested recommended retail price (S-RRP), with any amount over the agreed hire charges being refunded at the end of the hire period. This alternate arrangement is entirely at the Manager’s discretion and any amount due for refund will be subject to a reduction to cover cleaning, damage or lost parts if applicable.
6. The hire deposit/bond is payable along with the first weeks hire charge on the “commence day”. The hire deposit/bond will be refunded at the end of the hire period, when the item is returned (or collected), if all hire charges have been paid during the hire period. Any amount due to be refunded will be reduced by any charges to cover cleaning, damage or lost parts if applicable.
7. The Mobility Store will ensure that each item provided for hire is cleaned, sanitised and has had a safety check before being provided to the customer.
8. If an item is returned (or collected) that is not cleaned to a similar standard as originally provided by The Mobility Store a cleaning fee may be charged. Cleaning fees are charged at $66.00 (GST inclusive) per hour with a minimum of 1 hour being charged for any cleaning required.
9. The Mobility Store accepts that items will be subject to “reasonable wear and tear” during the period of hire. If an item is returned with damage that is not considered to be “reasonable wear and tear” then the cost to repair the item will be charged to the customer or cardholder and may involve the forfeit of the deposit/bond amount. If the amount required to rectify any damage exceeds the deposit/bond amount, the cardholder, by signing this agreement, authorises The Mobility Store to charge such costs to the nominated credit card. In the event that major repairs are required for an item the customer or cardholder will be given the choice to purchase the item at the suggested recommended retail price (S-RRP) or other such amount as agreed between The Mobility Store and the customer or cardholder.
10. Any repair work required to any item is to be discussed with The Mobility Store and any unauthorised repair work on an item will be at the cost of the customer. Unauthorised repairs may render an item unsafe for further use and may also involve the forfeit of the deposit/bond amount.
11. The Mobility Store reserves the right to end a hire period and collect an item, with 24 hours’ notice, should the customer fail to pay weekly hire charges in advance or be neglecting The Mobility Store property. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to update credit card details at all times and failure to make payments because of an expired credit card will be seen as a breach of this agreement. Any breach of this agreement may involve the forfeit of the deposit/bond amount or other action by The Mobility Store to recover the value of the products.
12. Products being hired from The Mobility Store can be purchased during the hire period for a price agreed between The Mobility Store and the customer or cardholder. If a customer wishes to purchase a brand new item, and return the current hire item in their possession, The Mobility Store may contribute a portion of the hire charges already paid towards the purchase.
Select a Product or Search in a Category Below
There are no products to list in this category.