Simple, effective solution for poor circulation
The Foot Circulator is a simple solution to poor circulation in your feet and lower limbs. Simply push, roll and move your feet against the adjustable foot circulator for a gentle massage that will increase blood flow and revitalise your feet and limbs.
A foot massage whenever you need it
Give yourself a comforting foot massage by simply pushing and rolling the Foot Circulator around with your feet for instant relief!
Recover faster from foot surgery
Recover sooner from foot injuries or surgery by keeping the foot elevated with the Foot Circulator. Circulation will improve and pain will be reduced helping you get back on your feet in no time.
Benefits of the Foot Circulator include:
- Speeds recovery from foot surgery, leg surgery, ankle surgery, toe surgery and achilles surgery
- Encourages better circulation for health and general wellness
- Adjustable height via a removable insert
- Fantastic for elderly people and those with limited ability to exercise
- Will benefit those at risk of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) by encouraging circulation
- Great for travelling, on the couch, under the desk, even at the dinner table!
Containing an adjustable insert the Foot Circulator can work at either a height of 11.5 cm or 14 cm depending on preference. It also has a high and a low side which can be rotated.
The Foot Circulator feels great on bare feet or when you are wearing socks. Because it is so comfortable you will love using it for foot stretches and foot rolls to promote increased circulation. This natural stimulation with minimal or no effort will encourage increased blood flow with resulting oxygenation.