Post-natal support wedge cushion to relieve discomfort
Specially designed angled chair cushion with keyhole cutout to relieve post-natal pressure and pain such as coccyx discomfort, haemorrhoids or post-operative pain.
Encourages pelvic tilt and better posture
Therapeutically angled at 9 degrees to provide ideal pelvic tilt and encourage better posture.
The Keyhole Comfort Cushion has a range of features including:
- Therapeutic 9 degree angled wedge to encourage pelvic tilt to reduce pressure on lumbar spine
- Keyhole cut-out weightlessly suspends coccyx, perineum and inner thighs to remove pressure
- 100% open cell urethane foam
- Water and bacteria resistant SteriPlus cover
- Australian made
Specially designed to alleviate a range of conditions associated with the post-natal period:
- Coccyx pain or soreness
- Perineum bruising, sensitivity or stitching
- Recovery from vaginal birthing
- Chaffing on inner thighs
Pressure relief for new mums
The cushion is designed to diffuse pressure across contact points and remove pressure from the tender areas that are suspended above the keyhole cutout.
The cushion can also be used in bed by changing the direction of the angled wedge to prevent the user from sliding down the bed while taking considerable pressure off the lower spine.
Available in a moisture and bacteria resistant SteriPlus cover, featuring a convenient zip for easy removal. Wipe down with a cloth or remove and put in the washing machine.