Aligns the knees and hips to relieve lower back pain
Therapeutically designed to help relieve pressure and strain on the lower back, hips and knees whilst you sleep by helping keep your legs aligned with your spine.
Featuring a range of benefits including:
- Use between thighs or knees to reduce pressure points and align the spine
- Helps treat and prevent pressure ulcers by cushioning and diffusing pressure
- Prevents the knees from rubbing together whilst lying in bed
- Supports the natural alignment of the pelvis and spine when resting or sleeping
- Inhibits spinal twisting during sleep
- Treat and alleviate back pain
- Encourages the side sleeping position
- Strap keeps device in place throughout the night
- Removable water and bacteria resistant cover
Designed to assist with a range of conditions including:
- Recovery from hip surgery
- Lower back pain
- Hip pain
- Poor posture
- Poor circulation
Convenient and comfortable positioning aid
Convenient and comfortable positioning aid that encourages the natural alignment of the pelvis and spine when resting or sleeping. Inhibits spinal twisting during sleep, encourages better circulation.
- Helps align the spine and alleviates tension to the back and hips.
- Ideal for those recovering from hip surgery.
- Strap adjustment helps secure Leg Spacer for a custom fit.
Made from Australian made pressure-diffusing memory foam covered in moisture-resistant (hospital grade) Steri-Plus cover.